I answered a LMS of a friend at Sony and I figured this’ll be a fun way to pass the time and for you all to learn a little more about me :p.
1. I’ve spent 12 years in the Boy Scouts of America, starting as a Tiger Cub in first grade all the way to Eagle Scout in 2010. I’ve been camping all over the Southwestern US and I’m proud as hell of it ;).
2. I grew up an obese child, wanting to do nothing but play video games and study paleontology. It wasn’t until I started wrestling in high school that I changed my life physically, for the better. My self-confidence shot through the roof and it allowed me to find the perfect Elena for me :D.
3. I was, am, and always will be: a Poke-freak. When I was 8, I FINALLY caught all 151 (I won mew at a TCG league event) pokemon. I call myself a Pokemon master of R/B/Y and haven’t touched any of the new versions since Ruby UNTIL this past weekend. I have a 2DS, Pokemon Y, and I’m going to get all of them again, dammit!
4. Dinosaurs are a part of who I am. Until I was 16, the ONLY thing I knew that I was destined to be was a paleontologist. I’m an environmental engineering undergrad at the moment, but I still secretly wish to go back to school and become “Doctor Andrew Aguilar”.
5. My dad was a bodybuilder, and I grew up watching Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. As a result, I want to follow in my pop’s footsteps and eventually compete. Not for Mr. Olympia or anything, but in physique competitions, where size doesn’t matter as much. I want to be buff and fit, not giant and clumbsy.
6. I am a fitness nut. I am insane, and I have food/self perception issues. “Lies” “what an asshole” “what body issues?” some have said. 17 years of having more than 30 percent bodyfat does that to a person. I quantify every calorie that I put into my body to the decimal. A half-teaspoon of creamer? Fourteen almonds? I add up all of the macronutrients on an excel file that I have. I sometimes get a little stressed when I have to eat out somewhere or at someone’s house and I don’t know exactly how much I’m putting into my body.
7. On a more positive note, I LOVE to eat oatmeal, mixed with greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder, and honey. It’s my ideal post-workout meal, and thankfully because of my size and how hard I work, I can eat MASSIVE amounts of it. 5 pounds worth, usually at a time :D.
8. I’m a big movie-lover. Especially Kung-fu, giant monster, Schwarzenegger, and dinosaur movies. Jurassic Park is my favorite movie of all time, but great classics like the Godzilla series, The Big Boss, Way of the Dragon, Commando: etc etc. I love em all. I DO tend to use a lot of quotes from movies, usually to my embarassment when the other person doesn’t get the reference -__-
9. I play Warhammer 40k, Dungeons and Dragons, Hordes, all kinds of board games; I’m a big geek for that stuff. I love to roleplay, I enjoy painting models, and just spending time with my best friends. For those wondering, I play Imperial Guard Catachans and Lizardmen for Warhammer, Legion of Everblight and Mercenaries for Warma-Hordes, and I put together and painted my own 58mm-scale Drake model, which I’ll show one day ;).
10. I rock climb! A lot! It’s a lot of fun, and a challenging hobby. Fun, TRUE fact: Playing Uncharted inspired me to try climbing for the first time. I started two years ago and stuck with it ever since. The jumps that Drake performs are called Dynos, they’re real, and I can do them….sometimes XD.